1. She makes our house a home and the Boy and I would be lost without her.
Here she is painting trucks on our son’s bedroom walls shortly after we moved into our new house.
2. She lets the Boy and I know we’re important and loved.
The boy getting ready to enjoy some heart-shaped french toast courtesy of his Mommy.
3. She’s beautiful. Here she is with my other sexy lady, Poppy.
4. She makes sure that milestones and events don’t go unnoticed. Here’s what greeted the Boy when he came home after his first day of school a few years back.
5. She makes hot chocolate when we come home on a rainy day.
6. She never ever finishes a glass of anything.
7. No matter what’s she nuking, she always leaves a few seconds on the microwave.
Me: “If you want to microwave something for 30 seconds, why do you enter 45 seconds?”.
The Missus: “I thought it would need 45 seconds, but at 30 seconds, I could feel that it was done.”
You can’t just make this stuff up.
8. She writes a blog.
9. She develops awesome curriculum for teachers.
10. See hooks us up before she goes on a trip. Read about it here: Mommy is leaving for a Girls’ Weekend! 5 Tips to Make it Fun for Everyone