There are so many great blogs out there! Here are some of the awesome posts I read this week:
- On "Things I Can't Say", there's a great post on being an introvert.
- On "Airing My Dirty Laundry, One Sock At A Time", my pal, Amber, started a linky about things to be okay about it! Link up here!
- The one and only, Paige Kellerman, is having a birthday and wants to give YOU a gift. Check out her awesome giveaway here!
- The Missus introduced me to a blog this week called "Hands Free Mama". The voice behind this blog, Rachel, is a powerful writer and talks about the importance of unplugging from all the distractions and connecting with your kiddos. Powerful stuff. Check out a recent post of Rachel's called "The Day I Stopped Saying Hurry Up". It's a must-read especially for those of us with small kiddos.
- From the blog "Pretty All True", Kris recently wrote about family road trips and frequent and urgent bladder issues in a post called "The Magnetic Pull of Stupid". Funny stuff. Check it out here!
- I recently wrote about the light and frilly topic of domestic violence, specifically the sad situation going on with Nigella Lawson. Check out my post: "I Choked My Wife To Get Her Attention".
Don't forget to "like" me on Facebook! :)